Monday, August 29, 2011

Relationships r a strange breed...

So I told u I would update u about the dating field... And last we touched base... I had decided to ignore all the sound advice about not allowing anything to get too serious and go with my heart.. I feel my heart has really been taken fir a rude... And while u have no regrets because I truly believe the last month has been a beautiful experience filled with more passion I believe than the last 20 years... So definitely no regrets... But I'm not sure how much my heart can take of this... This last relatibahip while the passion and connection were such an intense and beautiful thing... It ran so hot and cold... That I never knew which end was up and I've made a commitment to myself to not accept being shutout emotionally... Regardless if people r trying to protect me from something... So maybe I need to take the advice if many friends... Not get too serious... And just date and gave some fun for a while. Doesn't really sound my style but I've had a few nice offers recently... And what do I have to Lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment